Awful website.I got one error message after another.

One message told me to correct fields in red, but THERE WAS NOTHING RED ON THE PAGE. On top of all that, the site made me read those *** squiggly letters over and over to prove I'm not a robot. If I didn't have a gift certificate, I would have given up and gone to Nordstroms. Then, they called me on a weekday and wasted my airtime minutes to tell me that he order is coming in multiple shipments.

Thanks a bunch! Because those three emails you sent confirming the order were SOOOOO HARD to read. Bloomingdales is one of the more expensive stores I have ever shopped at. Further, the purchase threshold to get free shipping is extremely high - $150.

I have found much better customer service, much better websites, and a much more pleasant shopping experience anywhere else I can think of. In fact, I can’t remember any other website being such a horrible web of error messages and restrictions. I also went to the physical store, because I had to return a gift.

Most of the items on the shelves did not have a price tag.I am never setting foot in that store again.On the other side, fsession.com is pretty good!

Had an Experience with Bloomingdales?

Comments

New York, New York, United States #901394

I agree, It's so confusing on web site.To get from point a to point b is almost impossible.

When I simply want to see my credit card statement it takes me somewhere else. On the top of that it doesn't show my return item that I did return before statement in this month.

Simply, Bloomingdales suck!I don't want to shop or deal with it again.