Purchased a $1000 pair of Salvatore Ferragamo Mens' shoes two years ago. Worn them for the first time 2 months ago for a short time and noticed the material separated from the sole.

Returned to Bloomingdales for a Refund of a defective item using their return label. NEVER HEARD ANYTHING BACK FROM THEM. Contacted customer service over four times which each conversation lasting over one hour. One supervisor had the nerve to tell me that shoes shouldn't last over two years.

Spoke with Customer Service Reps and Supervisors, each assuring me that the situation would be resolved in 24 to 48 hours.

That was over THREE weeks. I get nothing but lip service from the Reps and they cannot locate the shoes I returned even though UPS provided proof the return was signed for by Bloomingdales return department.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $689. The author is overall dissatisfied with Bloomingdales. The most disappointing about salvatore ferragamo shoes from Bloomingdales was terrible customer service and worst customer service system ever will never buy again Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bloomingdales.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Bloomingdales to other companies on our site.

Comments

To date, 01/06/2016, I have sent a letter to the CEO of Bloomingdales, Tony Spring, explaining my issue. I also filed a claim with the North Carolina Attorney General. No Resolution and no contact from Bloomingdales yet.