I just received my package today.I was really excited about my new shoes until I opened the box.
The box was well packed though. When I opened the box, I was shocked. It was obviously a pair of worn shoes in the shoe box. The sneakers are with dirt on the bottoms and front caps.
It was SO GROSS. This is ridicules. This company is so unorganized! I cannot believe they send this to their customer.
Didn't they check anything before put the item in the box? Then I called the customer service, they told me that the shoes are no longer in stock, and I need to call them back in 20 business days to check if they have any shoes back in stock.
I am really disappointed about the whole thing.But maybe they don't even care about one customer.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Send used shoes to customer
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "i ordered a few days back. I was glad that there's alwats an update I get via sms as to the status of my order. Amazingly, I finally got another..."
- "I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com. I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous. It was made of poor quality and looked..."
- "I have filed several complaints against EBAY for the sneaky way they make money & just how "Crooked" they really are. This is another complaint only this one is..."
- "The current ad features a Winchester model 101 ultimate Field or Sporting 12 ga. with 28" or 30" barrel for $999. I called and they had the 28" on..."
- "Lowe's Customer Service is horrible. I shopped online and put 3 items into my shopping cart, a total cost of $60-something. What happened next, the truck delivery charges are displayed..."
- "Thank you, 304monarch, Typically I'm pretty good at not feeling shameful in regards to google price checking or looking at product reviews I need in front of whoever before purchasing..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- "NuWave generally sells their ovens with the clear dome that, with regular use, cracks and or self-destructs within 6 months to a year. The cost to replace the dome..."
- "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..."