3.3
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I just received my package today.I was really excited about my new shoes until I opened the box.

The box was well packed though. When I opened the box, I was shocked. It was obviously a pair of worn shoes in the shoe box. The sneakers are with dirt on the bottoms and front caps.

It was SO GROSS. This is ridicules. This company is so unorganized! I cannot believe they send this to their customer.

Didn't they check anything before put the item in the box? Then I called the customer service, they told me that the shoes are no longer in stock, and I need to call them back in 20 business days to check if they have any shoes back in stock.

I am really disappointed about the whole thing.But maybe they don't even care about one customer.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of vince sneakers from Bloomingdales and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $156 and wants Bloomingdales to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was send used shoes to customer. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bloomingdales for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bloomingdales?

Comments