Selected gift from wedding registry Entered credit card that has zero balance due...refused Entered second card with zero balance due...refused Called customer service and spoke with very nice Indian male who I could hardly understand and who had difficult time telling me where to locate "bag number" on my order screen. Why he asked for that I don't know because he continued to ask for my name, then spell my name, twice, then my address.

When I told him the purchase was from the registry, he said, "Oh, let me transfer you to the bride registry". I then waited about 2 more minutes before an Indian female answered. When I told her the problem, she asked if I had called my credit card company. There was no need to do so because the cards were valid and I owed nothing on them.

So she told me there was nothing she could do. I told her they obviously did not want my business and hung up. Because I had spent so much time selecting the gifts, I tried once more to submit the order and, miraculously(?), it went through. Gee, I wonder how that happened.

I was on the phone more than 10 minutes trying to get this taken care of.

They definitely have a problem with their credit card processing and with customer service. I will not buy from Bloomingdale's again.

Review about: Bloomingdales Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments