2.8

I looked on the internet for the perfect The Bride robe for my daughter, my only daughter and only child now. Lost a teenage son.

Her wedding emotionally is a bigger deal for me than most parents. I am not rich either. Bloomingdales had the nicest robe with lace, different than any of the ones I had seen in pics from her recently married friends. I started ordering online and had a question.

While the person who answered the phone was not too helpful with my initial question he was kind enough to waived delivery fees. I ordered the robe, also a beautiful nightgown and wanted panties to match, ordered all in ivory. The nightgown and robe a matched exact in color, but the panties not even close, I guess there are many shades of ivory. Which is why I called I needed help with that.

I also ordered a gift receipt but had it delivery to me. Price tags with prices were on the items after I carefully opened the ribbon and boxes. A staple in one of them next to very delicate material. The robe was so wrinkly it looked like it was packed in a suit case for a year.

I am so disappointed in that the infamous Bloomies sends stuff out like this. We shall see what happens when I calltoday

Review about: Wedding Dress.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Annoyed at what i received.

I didn't like: Not following through on orders.

Comments