2.4

I placed an order on a handbag with Louis Vuitton in Bloomingdales San Francisco. When I picked up the handbag, the store was out of the right size box for my item and gave me a huge size box WITHOUT telling me the important policy which is one item per box only.

It was so bulky to bring home and was impossible to store in my closet. So I went back to the store and ask for a right size box. Then the store team manager, Veronica Avelino told me the policy. And she refused to give me another box.

Because of that, I offered to bring the box back in exchange for the right size box. She refused again and said that the box needs to be in good condition to give to the next customer. So I offered to show her the receipt to prove that I just picked the handbag up not long ago plus the good quality of Louis Vuitton box, the box is good for an exchange. She still said NO and offered NO accommodations.

I seriously don't think that what a customer-oriented establishment would offer such service to their customers. I definitely would not go back to Bloomingdales/Louis Vuitton for any purchases and suffer from such nasty customer services.

Review about: Bloomingdales Manager.

Comments