Slough, Slough

Terrible with a capital T

Disappointing with a capital D

Ordered a prom dress for my daughter - arrived in substandard packaging very creased and stained.Moreover I am not entirely sure it has not been previously and significantly worn.

Nothing about the experience at over £350 was special to say in the least.Trying to speak to customer services is nigh on impossible - would not recommend Bloomimgdales to family or friends as a result.

Review about: Faviana Couture Faille Satin Draped Gown 654148285685.

Turnaround Time
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Faviana Prom Dress
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Bloomingdales?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Bloomingdales - Bloomingdale cancelled my order without my knowledge Bloomingdales "I purchased two items for a total of $1,429.50 on 9/21/15 and just found out today (9/24/15) that my order has been cancelled due to some verification issues, which Bloomingdale..." Read more Quibids tricks you into paying more $$$ Quibids "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..." Read more Tidebuy - DO NOT BUY FROM HERE! Poor quality of dress bought from here. Tidebuy "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..." Read more Fanatics - SCAM!! Footballpersonality @kissmarketonlineshop.com @globalccpay.com Fanatics "Was scammed out of $300 by these lying SCAMMERS. Contacted my credit card company right away to place a hold on my card to prevent future purchases by these..." Read more GoodOrient - Good Customer service ~~~!!! GoodOrient "Dear Chris, Today my seals arrived. The Fedex was the best option. With my seals in hands I just can say that Im amazed! It is wonderful.(I dont have words..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Do not buy from them just terrible. Ashley Furniture "Problems with Durablend. Will not honor warranty unless I sign a release of liability. Local sales manager explained that the manufacturer made a mistake in the Durablend formula and that..." Read more Havenbrook Homes - SCAM REALTOR Havenbrook Homes "I moved in a property back in August 2015 with Havenbrookhomes having just moved out May 2017. I tolerated back up sewer line the first week i moved in outside..." Read more Child Protective Services - I need help Child Protective Services "I have three wrondful boys. They are in foster care,and have veen for about 18 months now. While they have been in CPS custody, two of my boys were in..." Read more