Terrible with a capital T
Disappointing with a capital D
Ordered a prom dress for my daughter - arrived in substandard packaging very creased and stained.Moreover I am not entirely sure it has not been previously and significantly worn.
Nothing about the experience at over £350 was special to say in the least.Trying to speak to customer services is nigh on impossible - would not recommend Bloomimgdales to family or friends as a result.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I'm an avid seller of designer purses and Shoes. Over the past 3 months, I've sold 11,000$ worth of purses with them. Clearly, my items are very high end and..."
- "Jessica Zamarron's website www.pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel, her former ecommerce site got shut down because she stole money from innocent buyers and failed to send out bikinis or dresses. She claims on her..."
- "I ordered a "MANGO BAG" last January 28, 2016 thru Lazada. My item was delivered yesterday morning (February 1). I was really disappointed with the item I bought. I messaged the..."
- "Terrible with a capital T Disappointing with a capital D Ordered a prom dress for my daughter - arrived in substandard packaging very creased and stained. Moreover I am not entirely..."
- "Calling every week this is the 10th time. Told me couple time i will still get my number i want to get call back press blaah blaah no one haven't..."
- "I have had many issues!! 1. They have my insurance for my vehicles jacked up!! The lady who contacted me to resolve it gave me a NON WORKING email to..."
- "Upon arriving in Nacogdoches, I checked my phone, Days Inn, fairly close, reasonably priced, ok why not. The young lady, that checked us in, would rather get back to texting,..."