I received the worst customer service I have ever had from Bloomingdales. I had to call 4 times, and email once because I had 2 orders cancelled, was charged for an item 3 times (at various charges!) and was very poorly compensated (20% discount).

Bloomingdales is a large company and should conduct itself more professionally. All of the issues I had with my orders were 100% the fault of Bloomingdales, I made all of my orders through Bloomingdales representatives, and spent hours on the phone trying to sort out the mess they made. A company as large and luxurious as Bloomingdales can certainly do more to compensate me for the negative experience I had with them and the time that I wasted at their own fault than offer me a 20% discount code. I spoke with a supervisor and was not taken seriously or offered any higher compensation.

I expect something more along the lines of having my order be given to me at no expense, which isn't asking much.

I am going to report this experience to the better business bureau, leave negative feedback for the product and negative feedback for the company through yelp and any other online rating service I can find, send in a letter to the editor at my local newspaper, and go to social media to try and right the wrongs you have done to me since you won't do anymore than a 20% discount. I am not shopping with Bloomingdales any longer, I get better customer service from my cable company (which gives pretty bad customer service) than I do from Bloomingdales.

Comments

MattD78
Orlando, Florida, United States #844419

LOL! You want your order given to you for free.

Ok. I have worked in customer service for over 10 years and never once have I seen that happen.

Sorry but that is an unrealistic expectation. Even 50% is pushing it and that would require a much more serious issue than 4 phone calls.