100% full Not resolved

I purchased two items for a total of $1,429.50 on 9/21/15 and just found out today (9/24/15) that my order has been cancelled due to some verification issues, which Bloomingdale never brought to my attention (a simple E-mail reminder or a phone call won't hurt). "I SUCCESSFULLY WENT THROUGH ALL THE PURCHASE PROCEDURES AND EVEN GOT A CONFIRMATION E-MAIL". If you need additional information, all you have to do is ask!!! When I reached out to your customer service representative, named Sam, here's how the conversation went:

Me: How can you cancel my order without my knowledge while I have been charged on my credit card?

Sam: It seems that your information does not match with the information in our system, that's why it was cancelled.

Me: How come you guys never sent me an E-mail notification or call me? All I received was just a confirmation E-mail for my order and I have been charged on my credit card.

Sam: I'm sorry, but your order has been cancelled. You can call your bank to cancel this pending charge.

Me: Wow!!! This is how Bloomingdale treat their customers? I have already paid for things I wanted to buy and you don't deliver and that's my fault?

Sam: Yes. This is how we treat all of our customers (this is his exact word). This happens when you order things over the internet.

Me: This is crazy!!!

Sam: Is there anything else I can help you with today?

Me: No. The only thing you will get is a letter from my lawyer.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1424. This person is overall dissatisfied with Bloomingdales and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about burberry tote handbag at Bloomingdales was worst customer service system ever will never buy again, not following through on orders and entire experience Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bloomingdales.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Bloomingdales to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bloomingdales?

Comments

bloomingdales will also tell you that the order shipped and then 2 days later tell you it was returned. how can we fix this?