I purchased two items for a total of $1,429.50 on 9/21/15 and just found out today (9/24/15) that my order has been cancelled due to some verification issues, which Bloomingdale never brought to my attention (a simple E-mail reminder or a phone call won't hurt). "I SUCCESSFULLY WENT THROUGH ALL THE PURCHASE PROCEDURES AND EVEN GOT A CONFIRMATION E-MAIL". If you need additional information, all you have to do is ask!!! When I reached out to your customer service representative, named Sam, here's how the conversation went:
Me: How can you cancel my order without my knowledge while I have been charged on my credit card?
Sam: It seems that your information does not match with the information in our system, that's why it was cancelled.
Me: How come you guys never sent me an E-mail notification or call me? All I received was just a confirmation E-mail for my order and I have been charged on my credit card.
Sam: I'm sorry, but your order has been cancelled. You can call your bank to cancel this pending charge.
Me: Wow!!! This is how Bloomingdale treat their customers? I have already paid for things I wanted to buy and you don't deliver and that's my fault?
Sam: Yes. This is how we treat all of our customers (this is his exact word). This happens when you order things over the internet.
Me: This is crazy!!!
Sam: Is there anything else I can help you with today?
Me: No. The only thing you will get is a letter from my lawyer.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Worst customer service system ever will never buy again
- Not following through on orders
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Burberry Tote Handbag
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "I just received my package today. I was really excited about my new shoes until I opened the box. The box was well packed though. When I opened the box,..."
- "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..."
- "I ordered from Roswe seeing all the good reviews on their products. Come to find out they are all fake... i can't leave one review for their horrible products. First..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "On the date of 10/24/11I purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture .The set consisted of ,A couch and love seat, 2 end tables ,one soft table.I thought..."
- "Ordered 1/2" Carolina Stair Single Swivel Base for Adjustable Slide Baluster. They are actually 3/8". I had to pay a machine shop to machine them. I chose not to complain...."
- "We purchased a new zero water pitcher and filled once a day for 24 straight days using for our coffee. The 25th day i poured a glass of water..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."